Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bucket List 2016 Edition

We all have an equestrian bucket list, I want to know what is on yours!!??


My biggest one right now is doing a Derby- 1 to just make it through and then after that I was to do more and actually be competitive!


Get a year end award, this means I need to pick a series and jump in feet first to do as much as I can to give myself the best chance possible.


Own property... maybe not this nice but hey I can dream ;)


Be more confident.


Clinic with George but maybe not in 2016, eventually


10 comments:

  1. I like these goals! Especially year end awards. I think I am going to sign up for two local organizations that offer them as incentive to get out there and DO SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, I think they are all achievable for you and Henry this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bucket list item would be to ride in a hunt (and not die).
    My goals are to teach Carmen to hack out. (and not die). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to do more derbies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your goals! One of my equestrian goals is to one day compete in the American Eventing Championships and place in the ribbons- that has been a goal of mine since 2003 but something has always stood in the way of me attempting to qualify- maybe this year will be the year????? Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have similar goals! Confidence is #1

    ReplyDelete

Henry and I love to hear from you guys! Leave us comments!!! :)